RORA Women Rights Foundation is dedicated to improving the rights of women, adult and children. We campaign the awareness of disease prevention and improving the health of the local communities along with poverty eradication and assisting the needy and orphans whilst creating awareness on HIV/AIDS and the dangers of FGM.
RORA’s primary goal is the empowerment of the weak and the young in civil society.
RORA Women Rights Foundation promotes the society by holding seminars, training, and studies support.
- Respect to human values, tradition and beliefs
- Transparency and accountability
- Committed to help the poor and the needy
- Flexibility; openness and appropriate sustain ability
- We work regardless of race, gender or opinion
- Creativity to sound change